Do you love crochet garments and accessories? Do you want exclusive access to NEW and never before seen Cre8tion Crochet designs?
January through March designs below
Imagine learning new crochet techniques and advancing your skills throughout the year, all while you create beautiful new designs.
What if all of those designs were exclusive and not available anywhere else?
What if there was accountability, and friendship and crochet camaraderie that went with all of those things?
Does that sound like a dream come true?
If all of that sounds like something you'd enjoy, then you'll want to join A Year in Crochet.
A Year in Crochet is a crochet subscription unlike any other. Each month you will get a never before seen pattern complete with schematics, charts, videos and/or picture tutorials. You'll have one on one pattern support with me as well as support from other members in this one of a kind program.
At the end of the year, you'll have 12 beautiful garments that you can customize to your desires to add to your wardrobe.
NO PHYSICAL KITS LEFT
- Bonus accessory pattern, each month, some from other amazing designers in the industry, such as CoCo Crochet Lee, KT and the Squid and Briana K Designs (and more).
- Printable notes template to write down your custom notes on each design
- Printable monthly calendar where you will be able to fill in the CAL details
- Promo codes for 2 premium patterns in my Ravelry shop to be used as alternates (free- $11-16 value)
- 20% off all Furls products
- 10% off all Oink Pigments yarn
- 15% off all KT and the Squid yarn
- Each garment design will come in 8-9 sizes
- Every month I will be doing a giveaway for members of AYiC 2020. Prizes will include yarn, patterns and other yummy crochet goodies.
About the instructor
Hello friends. I am Lorene, the designer behind Cre8tion Crochet, 'where beautiful is easy' AND the mastermind behind Cre8tion Business Academy, 'where business is fun'.
I have been a professional crochet designer for over 5 years and I am also the Creative Director for Furls Crochet.
My work has been published on the cover of magazines, with yarn companies (both big box and indie) and more.
My passion lies in creating beautiful designs that are easy to make AND in helping my fellow crocheters and entrepreneurs to have successful businesses of their own.