I want you to imagine what it would be like to start AND finish a new crochet project every month. To try on how it would feel to have a new garment, made with your very own hands to either keep, gift or to put in your crochet shop.
Imagine learning new crochet techniques and advancing your skills throughout the year, all while you create beautiful new designs.
What if all of those designs were exclusive and not available anywhere else?
What if there was accountability, and friendship and crochet camaraderie that went with all of those things?
Does that sound like a dream come true?
If all of that sounds like something you'd enjoy, then you'll want to join A Year in Crochet.
A Year in Crochet is a crochet subscription unlike any other. Each month you will get a never before seen pattern complete with schematics, charts, videos and/or picture tutorials. You'll have one on one pattern support with me as well as support from other members in this one of a kind program.
At the end of the year, you'll have 12 beautiful garments that you can customize to your desires to add to your wardrobe.
- 20% off Furls product orders- exclusive to AYiC members (unlimited value)
- Printable list of the designs we will be making for the year. This list will be what the item will be, specific details and photos for each item will be released with the supply list
- Printable monthly calendar where you will be able to fill in the CAL details
- I will be adding an additional (13th) pattern to be used as our charity donation. This design will make use of any leftover or scrap yarn ($5-7 value)
- Promo codes for 2 premium patterns in my Ravelry shop to be used as alternates (free- $11-16 value)
- Each design will come in 8-9 sizes
- Every pattern will be tech edited
Currently available as a digital-only version. This does not include any physical products. $72 for the year.
Lifetime access to the 12 patterns featured in 2019
Also available as a monthly subscription for $8 per month.
After 12 payments have been made you will have lifetime access to the 12 patterns in this course. If you cancel your subscription before 12 payments are made you will lose access after your last payment.
About the instructor
Hello friends. I am Lorene, the designer behind Cre8tion Crochet, 'where beautiful is easy' AND the mastermind behind Cre8tion Business Academy, 'where business is fun'.
I have been a professional crochet designer for over 5 years and I am also the Creative Director for Furls Crochet.
My work has been published on the cover of magazines, with yarn companies (both big box and indie) and more.
My passion lies in creating beautiful designs that are easy to make AND in helping my fellow crocheters and entrepreneurs to have successful businesses of their own.