WOW - I am so amazed. We have sold out of physical packages. As of 01/12/19 we only have digital memberships available.
I want you to imagine what it would be like to start AND finish a new crochet project every month. To try on how it would feel to have a new garment, made with your very own hands to either keep, gift or to put in your crochet shop.
Imagine learning new crochet techniques and advancing your skills throughout the year, all while you create beautiful new designs.
What if all of those designs were exclusive and not available anywhere else?
What if there was accountability, and friendship and crochet camaraderie that went with all of those things?
Does that sound like a dream come true?
Oh and I almost forgot... what if I told you that you'd get exclusive discounts to Red Heart Yarns and Furls Crochet products that we use throughout the year?
If all of that sounds like something you'd enjoy, then you'll want to join A Year in Crochet.
A Year in Crochet is a crochet subscription unlike any other. Each month you will get a never before seen pattern complete with schematics, charts, videos and/or picture tutorials. You'll have one on one pattern support with me as well as support from other members in this one of a kind program.
At the end of the year, you'll have 12 beautiful garments that you can customize to your desires to add to your wardrobe.
All for $6 a month (if paid in full).
- 20% off Red Heart yarn discounts- exclusive to AYiC members ($72-220 value)
- 20% off Furls product orders- exclusive to AYiC members (unlimited value)
- Supply list 2-4 weeks in advance with promo codes to purchase yarn
- Each design will come with a sketch that can be printed and colored (using your colored pencils) to help determine your color scheme. This will be emailed at the same time the supply list is sent
- Printable list of the designs we will be making for the year. This list will be what the item will be, specific details and photos for each item will be released with the supply list
- Printable monthly calendar where you will be able to fill in the CAL details
- I will be adding an additional (13th) pattern to be used as our charity donation. This design will make use of any leftover or scrap yarn ($5-7 value)
- Promo codes for 2 premium patterns in my Ravelry shop to be used as alternates (free- $11-16 value)
- FREE US shipping ($12-20 value)- International orders will have a small stipend to cover the difference in added postage
- Each pattern will be released in full but will also have a section to work it in parts with the rest of the group. You choose your own path each month.
- The CAL version will have more accountability to help ensure that you will complete your projects.
- Each design will come in eight sizes
- Much better organization
- FB group will be more active as I plan on having a much bigger presence
- Video tutorials
- Every pattern will be tech edited
About the instructor
Hello friends. I am Lorene, the designer behind Cre8tion Crochet, 'where beautiful is easy' AND the mastermind behind Cre8tion Business Academy, 'where business is fun'.
I have been a professional crochet designer for over 5 years and I am also the Creative Director for Furls Crochet.
My work has been published on the cover of magazines, with yarn companies (both big box and indie) and more.
My passion lies in creating beautiful designs that are easy to make AND in helping my fellow crocheters and entrepreneurs to have successful businesses of their own.